Mission Hills Country Club provides its Members with a private world of unparalleled beauty, recreation, and fun. With the mountains of the Coachella Valley providing a lush backdrop for the challenging 54 holes of golf Mission Hills’ offers, it’s a perfect match for your passion for golf. Magnificent 55,000 square foot clubhouse with panoramic views of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains, offers many amenities to satisfy all tastes.
Some amenities that the club offers are:
- Three championship golf courses; including the Dinah Shore Tournament Course, home of the Kraft Nabisco Tournament and currently rated the #1 Private Course in the Coachella Valley.
- Full golf practice facility including all grass driving range, short game area, and four putting greens.
- The #1 USTA Tennis Facility in the Nation; complete with 34 tennis courts with three different playing surfaces (grass, clay and hard).
- National award winning croquet courts that are laser leveled by the same team that levels Dodger’s Stadium.
- A 17,000-sq.-foot spa and sports center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, including a Kinesis wall.
- Exercise classes, personal training, water aerobics
- Pool complex including a Jr. Olympic size pool and children’s pool.
- Full social calendar
The Dinah Shore Tournament Course: Est. 1966
This course serves as the site of the LPGA Nabisco Championship. Traditional design, the fairways are rolling with contoured greens. Tif-dwarf greens. 18/M-72/127; W-72/126
The Arnold Palmer Course: Est. 1973
This was Mr. Palmer’s first design in the desert. Rolling fairways, well trapped with tif-dwarf greens.
Pete Dye Challenge Course: Est. 1988
This is among the most scenic and toughest golf courses in the Coachella Valley.
Contoured greens and fairways with the typical humps and bumps! Bent grass greens.
Private; Members with guests and sponsored after 10am Oct. 1 to May 1. Reciprocal from May 1 to Sept 30.
ARCHITECT: Desmond Muirhead l Arnold Palmer l Pete Dye
Membership Initiation: $ 65,000 (Transferable 90%) /$ 45,000 ( Non- Trans.)
Monthly Dues $1,257
(Includes Tennis, Fitness, Social and Dining Benefits)
Sports Club Initiation: $3,000
Monthly Dues: $369.
(Includes Tennis, Croquet, Pickleball, Fitness and Social)
Social Initiation: $1,500
Monthly Dues $260
Benefits extended to primary member and spouse or spousal designee and unmarried dependents under 23 living at home.