The Munselle Group offers a Complimentary Staging Consultation to All their Sellers!
We believe in staging and want every listing to start off right! With every home we list, we offer a free one hour consultation with our exclusive professional stager. Every home can benefit from our stagers advice!
What Does Staging Do?
- Staging forces you to think like a buyer. When you set out to stage your home for the market, you will be looking at the home as if you were a buyer. Adopting this perspective early on will help you in many ways when preparing your home for the market.
- Staging forces you to organize and de-clutter. Clearing away shelves, closets and cabinets is a big part of the home staging process. It also helps with moving, because you’ll have to pack things away at some point anyway. So when you stage your home, you will also get a head start on packing to move.
- Staging increases likelihood of a sale. When selling your home, you must do everything within your power to increase your chances of selling — Everything!! These techniques can give you an extra edge in selling the home quickly.
- Staging reduces the home’s time on market. When you put in the extra effort to stage your home effectively, you will move closer to a quick sale. Anyone who has sold a home before can attest to the fact that the least time the home is on the market, the better.
- Staging helps justify the asking price. If you are in a seller’s market and you price your home correctly, you probably won’t have to haggle over the asking price. But in a market that leans toward the buyer, you need everything in your favor to justify the asking price. Proper home staging can help you justify the asking price by positioning the home more favorably in the buyer’s mind.