Originally established in 1952, one of the oldest courses in the desert, this course is fairly flat, but plays tougher than it looks with subtle breaks and well places greens. Tif-dwarf greens.
18/M-72/115; W-72/126 Private; Guest with members and sponsored guest April thru Jan. Cart required.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
7,003 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72
ARCHITECT: Billy Bell, Sr, and remodeled in 1987 by Ron Fream