Monterey Country Club
Situated at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains in Palm Desert, Monterey Country Club redefines the private golf club experience. Blending the time-honored traditions of golf with modern, upscale conveniences, the club boasts 27 holes of magnificent golf; an array of golf and recreational amenities; and the personalized service and exclusive privileges that have earned it recognition among the finest private clubs in Riverside County.
Sculpted from the rugged desert terrain in the shadows of the Santa Rosa Mountains, Monterey Country Club’s distinctly different yet equally challenging trio of 9-hole layouts was designed by noted golf course architect Ted Robinson, Jr. to blend seamlessly with its beautiful natural surroundings. Lush stands of palm trees frame undulating Bermuda fairways and manicured greens, in perfect balance with nature – with well-bunkered greens and a beautiful array of lakes and ponds creating both strategic diversity and a picturesque backdrop for golf.
ARCHITECT: Ted Robinson Jr.
HOLES: 27 (Three 9 hole courses)
Private; Members and guests only.
FEATURES & AMENITITIES
- 27-hole Ted Robinson Jr.-designed championship golf course.
- Full driving range, short-game practice area and putting green.
- Pro shop with special member pricing.
- Dining room and banquet facilities.
- 15 tennis courts, sunken championship court and separate tennis clubhouse.
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- Fitness room with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment.
- Full calendar of golf and social events.