Mission Hills Country Club
Mission Hills Country Club provides its Members with a private world of unparalleled beauty, recreation, and fun. With the mountains of the Coachella Valley providing a lush backdrop for the challenging 54 holes of golf Mission Hills’ offers, it’s a perfect match for your passion for golf. Magnificent 55,000 square foot clubhouse with panoramic views of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains, offers many amenities to satisfy all tastes.
Some amenities that the club offers are:
- Three championship golf courses; including the Dinah Shore Tournament Course, home of the Kraft Nabisco Tournament and currently rated the #1 Private Course in the Coachella Valley.
- Full golf practice facility including all grass driving range, short game area, and four putting greens.
- The #1 USTA Tennis Facility in the Nation; complete with 34 tennis courts with three different playing surfaces (grass, clay and hard).
- National award winning croquet courts that are laser leveled by the same team that levels Dodger’s Stadium.
- A 17,000-sq.-foot spa and sports center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, including a Kinesis wall.
- Exercise classes, personal training, water aerobics
- Pool complex including a Jr. Olympic size pool and children’s pool.
- Full social calendar
The Dinah Shore Tournament Course: Est. 1966
This course serves as the site of the LPGA Nabisco Championship. Traditional design, the fairways are rolling with contoured greens. Tif-dwarf greens. 18/M-72/127; W-72/126